I know what you want to do. You're looking for three eeee-zzzz steps to complete your first flip. We're getting there, but first you need to be doing clean 180s, paying particular attention to good handle position.
Correct handle position will make bigger tricks like flips and 540s much easier.
1. Start your 180 just like the two-wake jump by pulling outside the wake about 15-20 feet.
2. Make a slow turn and come at the wake with the same momentum as you would if you were simply jumping the wake.
3. As you come off the wake, make sure your hips are up and your handle is low, and bring the handle across your body to meet your opposite hip (left foot forward: right hip; right foot forward: left hip).
4.Turn your hips. This will bring your upper body around. The motion should be smooth and continuos with no extra movement.
5. Allow the board to rotate the entire 180 degrees.
6. Land soft – with knees bent – and smoothly on the transition of the second wake. If it feels more comfortable when you're landing on the second wake, release your rear hand and let it fall by your side to keep your board in what is called the fakie or switch-stance position.