Tige 24V Limited
Recommendation: Big Water
The Tige 24V Limited caters to the family who want comfort, versatility, style, enjoyable big-lake cruising, open-water skiing and some kick-butt wakeboarding action. That's a lot of wants, but this boat can handle them. It has solid driving ability and smooth acceleration, and it punches through rollers and double-ups with tracking that is extremely good for a boat in its size class.
Creature comforts radiate throughout this vessel – 40-ounce carpeting is durable and soft on the feet, there's an abundance of cup holders, and a massive cooler keeps everyone watered. Contoured bucket seats in the open bow were designed for maximum back support, and passengers can really stretch out and enjoy the open space of this boat.
The 24V is truly a big-water boat. Its deep-V hull and the high freeboard design provide an exceptional ride in rough conditions. The new and improved TAPS2 system really provides improved ride quality when adjusting the boats running attitude. An optional Clarion sound system tops off the package with some sweet music for sweet afternoons of family fun.
Just because the 24 Limited looks twice as big as your average ski boat doesn't mean you can't sneak a set in every once in a while. You'll probably take out half the boat guides with its width if you take it through the slalom course, but it works well for casual free skiing.
In a word: Awesome! This boat gives some of the best wakeboard performance in the Tige line. It's very similar in performance and styling to the Riders Edition. Nice transition, not too lippy; you can charge it and not get caught up.
* Top-of-the-line wake performance, some of the best available from a family boat.
* Optional walk-through bi-fold windscreen door and a convenient dockside nonskid entry step.
* Skiers, don't expect a strong hole shot, considering this boat registers nearly 24 feet and seats 12 passengers.
* New gray ergonomic padded dash, silver-faced Faria gauges and Italian Dino steering wheel.
* Flip-up bolster seat was nice, but the steering wheel could have adjusted lower.
* Super-solid handling, even through choppy water and double-ups.