Supra Comp LTS
Supra has crafted the Comp LTS to be the envy of three-event tournament skiers, and it's not just because of the wakes. Granted, the standard hydraulic wake plate makes for exceptional behind-the-boat performance, but the Comp LTS is just as much about what's inside the boat.
Stepping in, you immediately notice the plush carpeting and cushy upholstery from the open bow to the rear bench. Take a closer look and you'll see things like the gas-assist shocks under the gull-wing sun deck, storage lighting, docking lights, standard MP3 CD stereo that comes Sirius-ready and a low-profile blackwood dash. Then there's the stainless steel everywhere, from the rub rail down to little things like the interior hand rails, trim on the curved walk-through windshield, shifter knob and cup holders. This kind of boat makes those dawn patrol sets so much sweeter.
The Comp LTS sets the benchmark for combining high-end skiing performance with luxury comfort. The real key to the wakes is the hydraulic wake plate, which comes standard on all Supra models. Have it up, and the wake is soft and easily crossable; down, and it slightly hardens and moves the rooster tail to where it's out of your skiing path. Using the plate correctly also makes the bump at 22 off almost disappear — a remarkable feat. As a result, the Comp LTS is worthy of consideration for skiers from long line through 39 1/2 off.
• The Comp LTS is the perfect boat if you're looking for tournament-level ski wakes as well as Supra's trademark luxuries.
• Hydraulic wake plate is essential for softening wakes.
• Unibody construction comprises 100 percent hand-laid fiberglass, high-quality resins, double sidewalls and a ceramic shield.
• Storage includes in-floor oversized locker.
• Stainless-steel accents throughout enhance form and function.
• Cleats etched with Supra name.
Top Speed 42.5 mph 4,550 rpm
Accel. to 30 mph 4.9 sec. 121 ft.
Accel. to 36 mph 6.7 sec. 210 ft.
Noise Levels (db) Neutral 62 D 61 R, 36 mph 90 D 94 R
Length 19 ft. 11.5 in. Beam 95 in.
Seating Capacity 10
Fuel Capacity 34 gal.
Test Prop OJ 13 x 11.5 3-blade
Test Engine Indmar Assault 5.7L, 325 HP