Supra Launch 24 SSV
Consider this all-new Launch 24 SSV the limo version of Supra's pro-level wakeboarding model, the 22 SSV. Never before has Supra stretched out a boat to a luxurious 24 feet long and 102 inches wide. It's massively decadent.
While there's plenty of space for up to 16 people, it's the innovative seating that's especially eye-catching. In addition to the usual double flip-up seating in the four-cushion playpen, there's now a rear-facing two-seat bench behind the driver's seat and a flip-up seat back built into the port-side bench, which makes for an impromptu chaise lounge.
As if that and Supra's usual opulent touches weren't enough, the 24 SSV comes loaded with wakeboarding features, including a newly designed tower with swivel board racks, a hydraulic adjustable wake plate, a three-bag ballast system and Launch hull graphics. For when riders are in the boat, there's a built-in cooler and a CD/MP3 stereo that's satellite-radio ready. Come to think of it, we'd rather be on the Launch 24 SSV than in any limo.
This is by far Supra's biggest and best-shaped wake. The Supra Ride System (SRS) makes it possible with a winning wake-inducing combination: A triple-step hull design, hydraulic wake plate, and 2,000 pounds of factory ballast capacity work seamlessly to create mammoth wakes that all wakeboarders will envy. Its performance isn't all about sheer size either. The wake is extremely smooth and rampy — and its transition is right on the money. With its deep-V keel, the 24 SSV takes on rough conditions and double-ups with authority, plus its tracking and overall handling with its mega-ballast capacity are respectable for its size class.
• This brand-new 24-foot Launch model is Supra's largest wakeboarding boat in its history.
• Innovative seating includes flip-up seat backs in the playpen and the wraparound lounge.
• For the ultimate engine upgrade, the 24 SSV is available with the Indmar Vortec 8100 8.1L, 450 HP.
• Storage areas are cavernous, with a couple new compartments under the driver's seat and in the rear of the sun deck.
• Can handle nearly 1,000 pounds more ballast/passenger weight than its little brother, the Launch 22 SSV.
• All hand-laid fiberglass construction backed by limited lifetime warranty.
• Outfitted with complete wakeboarding package.
Length 24 ft. Beam 102 in.
Seating Capacity 16
Fuel Capacity 52 gal.
Test Prop OJ 13.7 x 17.5 4-blade
Test Engine Indmar Assault 5.7L, 340 HP